Registering at NCDA-K allows you to connect with other actors in Kenya and globally. Application fee is KES. 2000/= for individuals and KES. 5000/= for institutions. As a member, you will be part of the national movement that aims to steer NCD action in the country from the grassroots to the national levels. NB: In the case of organisations, this form should be filled by the contact person (or her/his designate) in charge of NCD activities.
Get Involved with us
By teaming up with us, you could:
- Increase sales and gain competitive advantage by being associated with the Kenya largest NCD partner network.
- Share the benefits of NCDAK’s highly regarded brand recognition and reputation.
- Align your company with Kenya’s largest active NCD partner network, increase brand exposure and engage new audiences.
- Reach our vast audience that includes those living with, and at risk of NCDs, and Health Care Professionals.
- Increase awareness of the risks of developing NCDs to your customers, employees and local communities and helping them to take control of their health and wellbeing if at risk.
- Help to improve the lives of the children, young adults and adults in Kenya living with NCDs
- Gain access to our unique expertise which ranges from Clinical, to campaigning to and understanding of our key audiences.